Slideshow

Thursday, February 10, 2011

90's Hip Hop/House Vinyl Rip 2


Link


Some more stuff from the collection. With a few Chicago house cuts in there too. Much more where this came from. Like always on Premium Blends the files are cue pointed, and run through Mixed In Key.


FUBU ft. LL Cool J, Keith Murray, & Ludacris - Fatty Girl (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
G-Dep - Special Delivery (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
House Of Pain - Boom Shalock Lock Boom (Vinyl Rip) (Dirty)
Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It (Instrumental) (Vinyl Rip)
Ice Cube ft. Das Efx - Check Yo Self (The Message Sample Beat) (Vinyl Rip)
Ice Cube ft. Master P - (I'm A Hoe) You Know I'm A Ho (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
Ice Cube ft. Master P - (I'm A Hoe) You Know I'm A Ho (Instrumental) (Vinyl Rip)
Jade - I Wanna Love You (Clean) (Vinyl Rip)
Kool Rock Steady - Rude Boy (Vinyl Rip)
Kriss Kross - Tonights The Night (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
KRS One ft. Prodigy, Vigilante, Buckshot, Keith Murray, Redman, Rev Run - 5 Boroughs (Dirty) (Vinyl RIp)
L&B Project - Up & Down (DJ Trajic Remix) (Vinyl Rip)
Lil Bow Wow - Bow Wow (That's My Name) (Instrumental) (Vinyl Rip)
Lil Bow Wow - Bow Wow (That's My Name) (Vinyl Rip)
Lil Kim - No Matter What They Say (Clean) (Vinyl Rip)
Lil Scrappy ft. Young Buck - Money In The Bank (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
Lloyd Banks - I'm So Fly (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
Lords Of The Underground (LOTUG) - Here Come The Lords (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
Lost Boyz - Lex, Coup, Beamer, & Benz (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
Ludacris - Rollout (Clean) (Vinyl Rip)
Ludacris - Rollout (Dirty) (Vinyl Rip)
Ludacris - Rollout (Instrumental) (Vinyl Rip)
Ludacris ft. Field Mob, & Jamie Foxx - Georgia (Clean) (Vinyl Rip)
Petey Pablo - Raise Up (Clean) (Vinyl Rip)

1 comment:

  1. wow. this is trully Awesome. I have some tracks that I would like to contribute

    ReplyDelete